Visiting Saint-Antonin Noble Val
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Antonin Noble Val has to offer including the cafés, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and riverfront. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Najac. In Saint-Antonin Noble Val, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Antonin Noble Val
Chateau de Najac is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Penne and Beaulieu-en-Rouergue Abbey in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Saint-Antonin Noble Val. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bijou Village House With Heated Pool In Tranquil Courtyard Gardens is located in central Saint-Antonin Noble Val. This guesthouse in Saint-Antonin Noble Val features free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Atmo'Sphère is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this guesthouse in Saint-Antonin Noble Val, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Chambre d'hôtes Bleu Lavande is located within 1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. This guesthouse in Saint-Antonin Noble Val features free breakfast.
Dressing for Saint-Antonin Noble Val
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.51 inches of rain falls on Saint-Antonin Noble Val each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F