Those traveling to Tragána are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tragána
Places to visit in the larger region include Navarino Dunes Golf, Mati-Bouka Beach, and Romanos Beach. Additionally, you'll find Voidokilia Beach and Nestor's Cave in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Tragána, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luxury Villa The Olive Retreat is located in central Tragána. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Pylos can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Costa Navarino is located in the heart of Tragána. This 5-star hotel in Pylos features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a golf course.
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Petrochori features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Tragána
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tragána is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F