Overview of Hosteria San Carlos Tababela
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In a rural area, Hosteria San Carlos Tababela is in a walkable area with good shopping. La Mariscal Craft Market and El Jardin Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gallardo and Chiche. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at General Rumiñahui Coliseum or Atahualpa Olympic Stadium.Visit our Tababela travel guide
- El Jardin Mall - 34 min drive
- Parque La Carolina - 34 min drive
- Atahualpa Olympic Stadium - 35 min drive
- Quicentro Shopping - 36 min drive
- Foch Square - 37 min drive
- Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Hosteria San Carlos Tababela
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0 (up to 6 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel near airport
Nice hotel near airport. Very friendly & helpfull staff. The hottub was not working and they provided access for us to use a nearby hottub in an club. Easy walk to small area of town with restaurants. Rooms were large with large bathroom.