Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My experience here has been wonderful. From the second I arrived, I felt as if I was a member of the family. This hostel is family operated and makes sure you have everything you could need, be it directions, food, or water. Plus, it is only 3 blocks from the basilica! I will be coming back at the ...
I had fun in this hotel, super clean and good ubication. The staff were so nice with us. The breakfast is excelent. When I go to Quito again I will stay in Cafe Cultura for sure!!!
Quaint hotel on a quiet street despite being close to activity- restaurants and tour companies. Everything served at breakfast was fresh. Staff was very polite. Rooms were larger than what we expected, very spacious with a balcony.
Hostería Papagayo is nice, quiet, and small hotel. It is close to Quito, 45 minute drive. Good for a short stay (1 night), not more than that since there is not much to do nearby.
What a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived, my friend and I were treated as special guests. Our week at Casa San Marcos was the best part of our trip; we loved the staff, and the hotel is also a museum and art gallery. An excellent breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and our comfortable ...
Very charming, wood and natural tones, fully equipped rooms, walkways, decking and common areas. Plenty of space. Great location in the trendy part of town, close to both Florista and Mariscal. Individually cooked breakfast by the owner is fantastic. Just remember that expedia doesn't charge you ...
If you want to feel like you're coming to your home away from home, this is the place for you. My name is Claude - from South Africa. I visited Quito and Hostal Andino earlier this year. I was welcomed by the owners, Miguel and his wife - truly amazing, caring people. My intention was never to spend ...
The hotel was nice. I went with my family (my wife and little daughter) and we enjoy it. The staff is actually a family and they were very kind and friendly. The food was good, basically homemade. The room was clean, no so big but was enough for us. For the price the accommodation was very good.
Great and convenient hostel close to the airport. The room was nice, if not a bit noisy, and the staff were really helpful with travel plans for the next leg of our trip.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Quito hotel! Finding the best hotel during your Pichincha getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Quito. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Quito accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Pichincha is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Quito has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Pichincha has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Quito is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?