Visiting Radium Hot Springs
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Radium Hot Springs, and visitors give high marks for the world-class hot springs. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. In Radium Hot Springs, there are 36 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Radium Hot Springs
The hot springs and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Sinclair Canyon and Olive Lake. Top activities include wildlife viewing and golfing, while Radium Hot Springs Pools is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Kootenay Valley Viewpoint to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Radium Hot Springs. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gateway Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Piccadilly Vacation Rentals - Our customers love the spacious, clean rooms and comfortable beds at this condo. Amenities at this 3-star condo include free WiFi and free parking.
- The Piccadilly Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Radium Hot Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Average annual rainfall for Radium Hot Springs is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F