Visiting Canal Flats
Visitors can enjoy all that Canal Flats has to offer including its parks. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canal Flats
The picturesque setting of Tilley Memorial Park and Thunder Hill Provincial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Canal Flats Arena to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Canal Flats, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Fairmont Mountain Bungalows is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the center of Canal Flats. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star resort in Fairmont Hot Springs can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Mountain View Villas at FHS is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Canal Flats. This 3-star aparthotel in Fairmont Hot Springs features a free water park, a water park, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Springbrook Resort is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Canal Flats. This 2-star motel in Skookumchuck features a private beach, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Canal Flats
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Canal Flats gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 14°F