Find Hotels in Panorama
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Visitors to Panorama are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and golf courses. Scenic and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. In Panorama, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Panorama
Skiing, golfing, and hiking are top activities, while sights to visit include Mile 1 Quad Express, Greywolf Golf Course, and Panorama Mountain Ski Area. You'll also find Pynelogs Cultural Centre and Eagle Ranch Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Panorama. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Earl Grey Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Panorama Mountain Resort - Premium Condos and Townhomes - Our customers love the WiFi and high-quality beds at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and the ski slopes, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Panorama Vacation Retreat at Horsethief Lodge - This 3.5-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, ski slopes, and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Panorama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.59 inches of rain falls on Panorama each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Panorama?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Panorama, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Panorama?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Panorama?
What's the best hotel for families in Panorama?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Panorama?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Panorama Mountain Ski Area?
What about the best place to stay close to Greywolf Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Panorama?
What's the best luxury hotel in Panorama?
What's the best golf hotel in Panorama?
Recent reviews of Panorama hotels
More trip options
- Panorama Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Panorama Airports
- Hotels in Panorama Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Panorama Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Panorama
- More Hotel Options in Panorama
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Panorama, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends