Find Hotels in Invermere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Travelers to Invermere give high marks for the pristine golf courses and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its mountain views, lakeside setting, and ski areas. In Invermere, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Invermere
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pynelogs Cultural Centre. Additionally, you'll find Copper Point Golf Course and Eagle Ranch Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Invermere. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- YPC Fitness & Accommodations - Amenities in this 3-star apartment include a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet rooms and location.
- Lake Windermere Pointe - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Invermere Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Invermere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Invermere each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Invermere?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Invermere, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Invermere?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Invermere?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Invermere?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Invermere?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Invermere?
Where is the best place to stay near Eagle Ranch Golf Course?
What about the best place to stay close to Copper Point Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Invermere?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Invermere?
What are some accommodations with pools in Invermere?
Recent reviews of Invermere hotels
More trip options
- Invermere Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Invermere Airports
- Hotels in Invermere Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Invermere Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Invermere
- More Hotel Options in Invermere
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Invermere, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends