Visitors can enjoy all that Raiatea has to offer including the sightseeing tours, mountain views, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Raiatea
- The closest major airport is in Raiatea (RFP-Uturoa), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Huahine (HUH), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Raiatea
Notable city landmarks like Marae Taputapuatea and Mount Tapioi might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Raiatea Marina and Mont Temehani.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Raiatea. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Raiatea Lodge Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Raiatea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 68.18 inches of rain falls on Raiatea each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F