Find Hotels in Rainbow Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Visiting Rainbow Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Rainbow Beach, which is also known for its local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Rainbow Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rainbow Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phil Rogers Park, Rainbow Beach, and Carlo Sand Blow. In the area, you'll also find Inskip Point and Great Sandy National Park.
In Rainbow Beach, there are 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plantation Resort at Rainbow - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Debbie's Place - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking.
- Rainbow Ocean Palms Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rainbow Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Rainbow Beach gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rainbow Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rainbow Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Rainbow Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Rainbow Beach?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Rainbow Beach?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Rainbow Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Wolf Rock Dive Centre?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Rainbow Beach?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Rainbow Beach?
Recent reviews of Rainbow Beach hotels
More trip options
- Rainbow Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rainbow Beach Airports
- Hotels near Popular Rainbow Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Rainbow Beach
- More Hotel Options in Rainbow Beach
- More Popular Hotels in Queensland
- Other Hotels near Rainbow Beach, Queensland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends