Visitors are sure to enjoy all Rasdhoo has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seafood restaurants, and coral reefs. In Rasdhoo, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rasdhoo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Adivaru Thila Dive Site, Rasdhoo Reef Dive Site, and Madivaru Corner Dive Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Madivaru Finolhu and Big Blue Dive Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Rasdhoo. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Banana Residence is located in central Rasdhoo. This 3-star hotel in Rasdhoo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Aloha Rasdhoo is located in the heart of Rasdhoo. This 3.5-star hotel in Rasdhoo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Rasdhoo Holiday Home is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Rasdhoo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Rasdhoo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Rasdhoo each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F