Travelers to Razem will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Razem
Places to visit in the larger region include Trg Republike, Podgorica City Stadium, and Millennium Bridge. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Razem, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Natyral Razma Resort is located in the heart of Razem. This 3.5-star hotel in Razem features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club.
- Rozafa Hotel Shkoder is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from central Razem. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with satellite TV.
- Colosseo Hotel is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Razem. With a stay at this hotel in Shkoder, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Razem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Razem gets about 30.28 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F