Visiting Red Lodge
Visitors to Red Lodge are sure to enjoy the mountain views, riverfront, and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Red Lodge
- The closest major airport is in Billings, MT (BIL-Logan Intl.), 54.8 mi (88.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Lodge
Skiing is a top activity, and Red Lodge Ski Area is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carbon County Historical Society & Museum and Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Red Lodge. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Gallagher's Irish Rose - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- THE RED LODGE INN - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include free WiFi and free parking.
- Chateau Rouge - This 2.5-star cabin features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a library. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Red Lodge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Red Lodge gets about 5.55 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F