Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Reitano has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Reitano, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reitano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Window on the Sea. Additionally, you'll find Energia Mediterranea and Civic Museum of Ceramics in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Reitano, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Beautiful apt With Pool Access is located in the heart of Reitano. With a stay at this apartment in Reitano, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Apartment With one Bedroom in Reitano, With Wonderful sea View, Pool Access, Enclosed Garden - 5 km From the Beach is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Reitano. This 5-star hotel in Cefalu features a marina, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Apartment With one Bedroom in Reitano, With Wonderful sea View, Pool Access, Furnished Terrace - 5 km From the Beach is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Reitano. This 4-star hotel in Cefalu features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Reitano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Reitano each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F