Visitors to Pettineo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Pettineo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pettineo
Places to visit in the larger region include Energia Mediterranea, Fiumara d'Arte - 38th Parallel Pyramid, and Regional Museum Delle Tradizioni Silvo-Pastorali Giuseppe Cocchiara. You'll also find Sanctuary of the Madonna of Miracles and Church of San Sebastiano in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pettineo, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 52 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Casa Migliaca is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Pettineo. This 3-star guesthouse in Pettineo features free parking.
- Casa nelle Terre di Mezzo is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Pettineo. This 5-star hotel in Cefalu features a marina, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Calette N.5 is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Pettineo. This apartment in Cefalu features a private beach, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Pettineo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Pettineo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 42°F