- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina
Choose dates to view prices
King Attic Room
King Superior Room
King Guest Room
King Deluxe Room
King Junior Suite
Residence Junior Suite
Queen Guest Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Twin Superior Room
About this area
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina is located by the sea and in an area with great shopping. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool and Sundhollin are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like whale-watching. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Reykjavik travel guide
- Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching - 1 min walk
- Reykjavik Harbour - 2 min walk
- Old Harbour - 3 min walk
- Landakotskirkja - 5 min walk
- Parliament House - 8 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Slippbarinn — 1 min walk
About this property
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2100 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location , friendliness and quirky hotel . Such fun place to stay