Visitors can enjoy all that Riceboro has to offer including its museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hinesville
- The closest major airport is in Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), 31.8 mi (51.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Riceboro
A couple of favorite places to visit are LeConte-Woodmanston Plantation and Botanical Garden National Historic Site and Geechee Kunda Cultural Arts Center and Museum. You'll also find Smallest Church in America and Midway Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Riceboro, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 76 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Savannah South is 22 mi (35.5 km) from central Riceboro. This 2.5-star hotel in Savannah features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Dogwood Inn & Suites is located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of Riceboro. This 2-star motel in Richmond Hill features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of Riceboro. This 2.5-star hotel in Richmond Hill features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Riceboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Riceboro is 49.53 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F