- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Embassy Suites Savannah
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Savannah, Embassy Suites Savannah is in the city center. SCAD Museum of Art and Telfair Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit City Market and River Street. SK8 City and Surf Lagoon Water Park are also worth visiting. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Savannah travel guide
- SCAD Museum of Art - 4 min walk
- Savannah Civic Center - 5 min walk
- City Market - 7 min walk
- Telfair Museum of Art - 7 min walk
- Ellis Square - 10 min walk
- Savannah Amtrak Station - 5 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 20 min drive
- 39 Rue de Jean — 1 min walk
- Pavilion Pantry — 1 min walk
- The Grey - 4 min walk
- Spudnik Gourmet Potato Bowls - 5 min walk
- Corleone's - 5 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites Savannah
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 0.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities