Visiting Richmond Hill
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Richmond Hill, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 893 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Savannah
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Richmond Hill
Favorite places to visit in the city include Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum, Sterling Links Golf Club, and Fort McAllister. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kilkenny Marina and Ossabaw Island.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Richmond Hill. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah South I-95 - Richmond - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Richmond Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 47.99 inches of rain falls on Richmond Hill each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F