Visiting Richards Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Richards Bay has to offer including the parks, waterfront, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Richards Bay
- The closest major airport is in Richards Bay (RCB), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Richards Bay
The city's natural beauty is on display at Richards Bay Park, Alkandstrand Beach, and Enseleni Nature Reserve. Additionally, you might want to add Boardwalk Mall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Richards Bay. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aristo Manor - This 4-star guesthouse features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Indaba Lodge Richards Bay - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Richards Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Average annual rainfall for Richards Bay is 1.10 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 52°F