Visitors can enjoy all that Richelieu has to offer including its restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Richelieu
- The closest major airport is in Poitiers (PIS-Biard), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Richelieu
Places to visit in the larger region include Château du Rivau, Domaine Dozon, and Chateau de Ligre. Additionally, you'll find Domaine Charles Joguet and Domaine Bernard Baudry in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Puits Doré - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Richelieu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Richelieu is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F