Visiting Rokers Point
Visitors to Rokers Point are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and golf courses. This tucked away city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Rokers Point
- The closest major airport is in George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rokers Point
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Emerald Bay Beach and Great Exuma Island. In the area, you'll also find Hoopers Bay and Palm Bay Beach.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Isle Resort and Spa - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
Dressing for Rokers Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Rokers Point gets about 51.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 65°F