Visitors can enjoy all that Rolleville has to offer including the golf courses and seaside. In Rolleville, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rolleville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Great Exuma Island. Additionally, you'll find Emerald Bay Beach and Hoopers Bay in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rolleville, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Swimming Pigs Resort is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from central Rolleville. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in George Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Exuma's Best Kept Secret is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the center of Rolleville. This 4-star resort in Rokers Point features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
- Secluded and Quiet Water-front Home With its own Private Beach + CAR Rental is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Rolleville. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in George Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rolleville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Rolleville gets about 51.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 65°F