- Disliked: Staff & service
- Via Nazionale
- 8 min walk
- 17 min walk
- Ristorante La Mensa di Bacco
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Rome's Esquilino neighborhood, B&B Giovy Rome is in the city center and near a metro station. Via Nazionale and Colosseum are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Via Veneto and Via del Corso. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Vittorio Emanuele Station is 6 minutes by foot and Laziali Station is 7 minutes.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (38 reviews)
- Quiet (23 reviews)
- Good eats (22 reviews)
- Via Nazionale - 8 min walk
- Colosseum - 17 min walk
- Via Veneto - 17 min walk
- Roman Forum - 18 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 6 min drive
- Rome Termini Station - 6 min walk
- Vittorio Emanuele Station - 6 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Ristorante La Mensa di Bacco - 1 min walk
- Cecio - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Romana - 1 min walk
- Elettra - 2 min walk
- Trattoria Angelo - 2 min walk
About this property
B&B Giovy Rome
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B Giovy
- B&B Giovy Rome
- Giovy Rome
- B B Giovy Rome
- B&B Giovy Rome Rome
- B&B Giovy Rome Hotel
- B&B Giovy Rome Hotel Rome
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bldg was built in 1884 and very well built however our room was smaller than the one pictured. The location is very convenient, not far from many places to eat and just minutes by foot from R.R., subway and bus stations. We stayed 4 nights and the breakfast they offer was a good start each day. We slept well every night and would stay here again. The staff is very nice helpful and friendly.