- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piazza Venezia
- 5 min walk
- Roman Forum
- 7 min walk
- Theatre Café
- 1 min walk
- Burger King
- 1 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighborhood, Hotel Fiori is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Piazza Venezia - 5 min walk
- Roman Forum - 7 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 10 min walk
- Pantheon - 14 min walk
- Colosseum - 14 min walk
- Cavour Station - 9 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 19 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 35 min drive
- Theatre Café - 1 min walk
- Burger King - 1 min walk
- Madre Rome - 1 min walk
- Santa Cristina al Quirinale - 2 min walk
- The public house - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests are required to contact the hotel in advance to provide estimated arrival time. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation email received after booking via this website.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fiori Hotel
- Fiori Rome
- Hotel Fiori
- Hotel Fiori Rome
- Fiori Hotel Rome
- Hotel Fiori Rome
- Hotel Fiori Hotel
- Hotel Fiori Hotel Rome
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The property had a fire two days prior to checking. The smell of an electrical fire and fire damage was overwhelming. The property should closed down an thoroughly cleaned the property.