Find Hotels in Rottach-Egern
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2016
Reviewed on Jun 16, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Visitors to Rottach-Egern are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rottach-Egern
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 48.5 mi (78 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rottach-Egern
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wallberg Cable Car, Kutschenmuseum, and Rottach-Egern Tegernsee Ferry Station. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Tegernsee to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rottach-Egern. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Bachmair Weissach - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Park-Hotel Egerner Höfe - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rottach-Egern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rottach-Egern is 37.44 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rottach-Egern?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rottach-Egern, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Rottach-Egern?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Rottach-Egern?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Rottach-Egern?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Rottach-Egern?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Sutten Ski Lift?
What about the best place to stay close to Wallberg Cable Car?
What's the best luxury hotel in Rottach-Egern?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the slopes in Rottach-Egern?
Recent reviews of Rottach-Egern hotels
More trip options
- Rottach-Egern Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rottach-Egern Airports
- Hotels near Popular Rottach-Egern Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Rottach-Egern
- More Hotel Options in Rottach-Egern
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Rottach-Egern, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends