Visitors to Rottach-Egern are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rottach-Egern
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 48.5 mi (78 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rottach-Egern
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wallberg Cable Car, Kutschenmuseum, and Rottach-Egern Tegernsee Ferry Station. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Tegernsee to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rottach-Egern. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Bachmair Weissach - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Park-Hotel Egerner Höfe - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rottach-Egern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rottach-Egern is 37.44 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F