Visiting Russbach am Pass Gschuett
Visitors can enjoy all that Russbach am Pass Gschuett has to offer including the theme park, ski areas, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Imperial Villa and Park.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Russbach am Pass Gschuett
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Russbach am Pass Gschuett
Favorite places to visit in the city include Schneckenwand Russbach, Horn Cable Car, and Dachstein West Ski Area. Additionally, you'll find Imperial Villa and Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Russbach am Pass Gschuett. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Kronenhirsch - This 3-star hotel features a free water park, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean rooms.
- Gasthof Waldwirt - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Kerschbaumer - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Russbach am Pass Gschuett
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Russbach am Pass Gschuett each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F