Overview of The View Sapa Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
Family Quadruple Room, Garden View
Family Triple Room
About this area
The View Sapa Hotel is located in Sa Pa. Sapa Cathedral and Sapa Radio Tower are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sapa Lake and Ham Rong Mountain.
- Sapa Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Quang Truong Square - 11 min walk
- Sapa Museum - 12 min walk
- Ham Rong Mountain - 16 min walk
- Sapa Radio Tower - 2 min drive
- Lao Cai Train Station - 68 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The View Sapa Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 22 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- View Sapa Hotel Sa Pa
- View Sapa Hotel
- View Sapa Sa Pa
- The View Sapa Hotel Hotel
- The View Sapa Hotel Sa Pa
- The View Sapa Hotel Hotel Sa Pa
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Mr Hung the manager was very nice when dealing with us and treated us very well, all staff was great. We didn’t see the mountain views as it was misty the whole 3 days when we were there so that was really disappointing but not the hotels fault. It’s a 10 min walk to town or few minutes on the bike. Bathroom lacked hygiene, towels were stained. Overall a good hotel to stay for the price we paid.