Visiting Sa Pa
Travelers to Sa Pa give high marks for the magnificent mountain views. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. In Sa Pa, there are 202 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sa Pa
The hiking trails and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Sapa Lake, Ham Rong Mountain, and Golden Stream and Love Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sapa Cathedral and Quang Truong Square.
In Sa Pa, you'll be able to select from 202 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Sapa Dragon Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- SAPA GARDEN HOTEL - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sa Pa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 62.17 inches of rain falls on Sa Pa each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F