Visitors to Sabrosa are sure to enjoy the riverfront, wineries, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Sabrosa
- The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabrosa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of Sabrosa. In the area, you'll also find Panoias and Quinta da Roeda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sabrosa. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo - Luxury Winery House - This 4-star farm stay features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Quinta Manhas Douro - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this country house. With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quinta de la Rosa - With a stay at this 4-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sabrosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Sabrosa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F