Religion differs a great deal across regions and countries, making it one of the more intriguing parts of any vacation. You can learn about a slice of this region's beliefs and customs at Saddell Abbey.
Traveling there is half of the adventure, as it's located 95 miles from the national capital, Edinburgh, in an area known as Campbeltown.
Saddell Abbey is just 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of the 3 hotels in the area. The Dunvalanree Hotel and Carradale Hotel are a few popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Saddell Abbey
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Saddell Abbey, there is plenty more to experience:
- Go and see what everyone is so excited about at King's Cave, a well-known cave.
- Go back in time when you investigate the dug-up artifacts at Machrie Moor Stone Circles.
- Watch how alcoholic beverages are made right before your eyes at Mitchell's Glengyle distillery.
- If you're looking to find out about the area's history, then you should plan a visit to Campbeltown Cross, an interesting local monument.
- Even the most astute art lover with be pleased with the intriguing works located at Coastal Design.