Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Cyprien has to offer including the spas, casinos, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seaside, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges, St. Jacques Church, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Cyprien
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Cyprien
Favorite places to visit in the city include Les collections de Saint-Cyprien, Saint-Cyprien Golf Club, and Aqualand St Cyprien. Additionally, you might want to add Saint-Cyprien-Plage to your agenda.
In Saint-Cyprien, you'll be able to select from 85 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel L'Île de la Lagune - This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
- Mar I Sol - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Résidence Lagrange Vacances du Golf - Amenities at this aparthotel include 2 restaurants and an in-room kitchenette.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the heart of the city, and St. Jacques Church, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Dressing for Saint-Cyprien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Saint-Cyprien each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F