- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of B&B Hôtel PERPIGNAN Nord Aéroport
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
B&B Hôtel PERPIGNAN Nord Aéroport is located in Perpignan. Musee du Marechal Joffre and Theatre de l'Archipel are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Caves Arnaud de Villeneuve and Mas Baux. Aquarium de Canet-en-Roussillon and Leucate Aventures are also worth visiting.Visit our Perpignan travel guide
- Stade Gilbert Brutus - 3 min drive
- Aime Giral Stadium - 4 min drive
- Le Castillet - 8 min drive
- Campo Santo - 9 min drive
- Perpignan Cathedral - 16 min drive
- Rivesaltes Station - 5 min drive
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Crescendo - 6 min walk
- Quick - 16 min walk
- Le dom's - 3 min drive
- McDonald's - 4 min drive
- Domaine de Rombeau - 4 min drive
About this property
B&B Hôtel PERPIGNAN Nord Aéroport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great staff and great place.****
The hotel is what you pay for you get with no frills, the staff are fantastic and so helpful, the area if you walk around there is plenty of eating places if you look around we found a few although we see a review before and it was said that there was no where around to eat there’s plenty and the staff will always ring for a takeaway so don’t worry and thank you for the hospitality.