Visitors to Saint-Dizier are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, coffeehouses, and monuments. In Saint-Dizier, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Dizier
Notable city landmarks like Saint Dizier Chateau and Saint Martin of Gigny Church might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Jard Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Saint-Dizier. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brit Hotel Saint-Dizier - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Styles Saint Dizier - Our customers love the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Saint Dizier - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Saint-Dizier
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saint Dizier Station. Saint-Dizier may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saint-Dizier
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Dizier gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F