Visiting St. Francois
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Francois has to offer including the waterfront, bars, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and university setting.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodations in St. Francois
- The closest major airport is in Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Francois
The city's natural beauty is on display at Raisins Clairs Beach, Anse de la Gourde, and Pointe Tarare Nude/Naturiste Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Golf International de Saint Francois and Port of St. Francois.
In St. Francois, you'll find 212 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Amaudo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Majesty Palm - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this condo. Amenities at this condo include a casino and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel La Metisse - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St. Francois
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- St. Francois gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F