Those traveling to Saint-Lys are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Place du Capitole, Museum of the Augustins, and Basilique Saint-Sernin.
- There are 441 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Lys
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Place du Capitole, Museum of the Augustins, and Basilique Saint-Sernin. Additionally, you'll find Cite de l'Espace in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Saint-Lys
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Saint-Lys gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F