Those traveling to Saint-Remy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Saint-Remy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Remy
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee Denon, The Niepce Museum, and Chalon Cathedral. You'll also find Maison des Vins and Ferte Abbey in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hôtel Chalon sur Saône Sud - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a snack bar/deli and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Dressing for Saint-Remy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.99 inches of rain falls on Saint-Remy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F