Travelers to Saint-Vaury will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Vaury
Places to visit in the larger region include Senatorerie Park, Senatorerie Gueret Museum, and Labyrinthe Geant des Monts de Gueret. Additionally, you'll find Benevent War Memorial and Church of Benevent-l'Abbaye in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Vaury, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Premiere Classe Gueret is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the center of Saint-Vaury. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Gueret can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Château de Beauvais is located 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the heart of Saint-Vaury. This guesthouse in Saint-Amand-Jartoudeix features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Allo Allo is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from central Saint-Vaury. This guesthouse in Le Grand-Bourg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Saint-Vaury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Vaury gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F