Travelers to Salbohed will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Sala Silvermine.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vasteras (VST-Stockholm - Hasslo), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salbohed
Sala Silvermine is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Lake Langforsen and Sala Folkets Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Salbohed, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 35 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Ta Inn Hotel is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from central Salbohed. This 3.5-star hotel in Vasteras features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Esplanade is located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the heart of Salbohed. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vasteras can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Plaza is 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Salbohed. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vasteras can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Salbohed
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Salbohed gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F