Travelers to Saldias will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 666 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pamplona (PNA), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saldias
Places to visit in the larger region include Peru-Harri, San Juan Xar, and Mendukilo Cave. You'll also find Beteluko presa and Araitz Town Hall in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Saldias, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Astoria7 is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Saldias. This 4-star hotel in San Sebastian features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Barceló Costa Vasca is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from central Saldias. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Zenit San Sebastián is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Saldias. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Saldias
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Saldias gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F