Visitors to Irurtzun are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and mountain views.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Irurtzun
Places to visit in the larger region include Zuasti Club de Campo, Mendukilo Cave, and Sanctuary of San Miguel de Aralar. Additionally, you'll find Facería 62 and Bodega Otazu in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Plazaola - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Irurtzun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Irurtzun each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F