Find Hotels in Saly Petite Cote
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Visiting Saly Petite Cote
Visitors can enjoy all that Saly Petite Cote has to offer including the cafés, beaches, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 260 hotels and other accommodations in Saly Petite Cote
- The closest major airport is in Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dakar (DKR-Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saly Petite Cote
The city's natural beauty is on display at Bandia Animal Reserve, Plage Popenguine, and Plage De Warang. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saly Golf Club and Mbour Fishermen Village.
In Saly Petite Cote, there are 260 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Rhino Resort Hotel & Spa - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Royal Horizon Baobab - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this property. With a stay at this 4-star property, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with cable TV.
- Royam Hotel - This 4-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Saly Petite Cote
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Saly Petite Cote gets about 21.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas March and January are often coldest, averaging 63°F
More trip options
- Saly Petite Cote Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Saly Petite Cote Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saly Petite Cote
- More Hotel Options in Saly Petite Cote
- More Popular Hotels in Senegal
- Other Hotels near Saly Petite Cote, Senegal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends