Visiting San Felipe
Visitors to San Felipe are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Felipe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lubong-Nangoloan Falls. Additionally, you'll find San Miguel Beach and Church of Christ in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to San Felipe, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 76 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Hotel Subic is located 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of San Felipe. This 4-star hotel in Olongapo features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Whiterock Beach Hotel and Waterpark is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the center of San Felipe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Subic can enjoy access to 9 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with in-room LED TVs.
- Blue Rock Beach Resort is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central San Felipe. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Olongapo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for San Felipe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Felipe is 2.36 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F