Visitors can enjoy all that Subic has to offer including the beaches, water parks, and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Subic
- The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Subic
A favorite place to visit in the city is Subic Bay. Additionally, you'll find Baloy Beach and Inflatable Island in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Subic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Subic is 2.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F