Visiting San Antonio
Visitors can enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer including its beaches. In San Antonio, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Antonio
The city's natural beauty is on display at Anawangin Cove, Agnain Cove, and San Miguel Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Church of Christ to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in San Antonio. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Megan's Paradisio Beach Resort is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with a private patio.
- Megan's Paradisio Beachfront Villa is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with a private patio.
- Canoe Beach Resort is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pundaquit can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private patio.
Dressing for San Antonio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- San Antonio gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F