Visiting San Felipe
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that San Felipe has to offer. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Felipe
Places to visit in the larger region include Calle Larga Square, Our Lady of Mercy Cathedral, and Santa Teresa Sanctuary. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to San Felipe, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Inca Hoteles is 11 mi (17.6 km) from the center of San Felipe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Los Andes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Termas Jahuel Hotel & Spa is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of San Felipe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Maria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- San Francisco Lodge Spa is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central San Felipe. This 3-star hotel in San Esteban features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for San Felipe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on San Felipe each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F