- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel Luisiana
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe room 1 king bed accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Hotel Luisiana is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Momentum Lindora Shopping Center and Multiplaza Mall Escazu are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ojo de Agua Spa Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica). Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and ecotours.
- Momentum Lindora Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Business Center Forum 1 - 4 min drive
- Business Center Forum 2 - 6 min drive
- Multiplaza Mall Escazu - 7 min drive
- Hospital Cima San José - 8 min drive
- San Antonio de Belen Station - 9 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Baton rouge — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My husband and I have been using this hotel as our "go to home away from home" since giving up our rental property almost ten years ago for our then frequent trips to the city. Hotel and restaurant owners ourselves, we truly appreciate this hotel and the "break" it provides us when we step off the beach to enjoy the city. We are always greeted with smiles, the rooms are impeccably clean, bedding is very comfy, and the overall vibe at the hotel is friendly and cozy. The food has improved greatly and we now look forward to taking more advantage of the room service for dinners; there are tables for each room outside with views of the pool area so you are not confined to eat in your sleeping area. Delivery is also available and the selection is incredible thanks to services like Uber and Didi. Excellent access to shopping and medical facilities and overall very quiet. Fabulous supermarket down the road makes for easy shopping if you are "beach family" in town for shopping and business related work. Truly, a hidden gem that is becoming incredibly popular. We hope it will continue to maintain it's cozy, safe and secure atmosphere! Thanks to the all of you who work the front desk, housekeeping and kitchen, you are truly the backbone of this hotel and the ones who keep the people coming back.