*** We’re doing our part to help our guests stay safe by cleaning and
disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc) before you check in. ***
Experience luxury and solitude in this loft right on Santana Row, with easy access to shops and restaurants right below you. The Row has become a magnet for both locals and out-of-towners. It's the place to stay in SJ with it's chic European charm.
Chic open concept loft/condo with endless upgrades in the Santana Row Margo building. Modern glass tile & custom paint throughout, upgraded bathrooms. Two plush queen platform beds offering a serene & private nights rest. Custom lighting hardware throughout and one FREE dedicated underground parking space in secure garage below the building.
Luxury condo is located in the most desirable area in Silicon Valley, Santana Row. "The Row" is an upscale residential, shopping, dining, and entertainment complex in San Jose, California. Everything is within walking distance. There is no need to drive.
The condominium is perfect for business travelers or family vacationers. The loft has two spacious queen beds with a full and half bathroom. Walk-in closet upstairs for all your belongings. It's an open concept loft.
The condo is a two story loft that boost 23ft ceilings and is an open floor plan which means no enclosed bedrooms and it's loft style. It includes a full size kitchen and living room area. You'll have the entire unit all to yourself. If you need something smaller than please look at listing Vrbo: 722424
This high end loft has the amenities that you would expect from a world class vacation and executive corporate rental:
• Fully furnished luxury loft with large open floor plan facing the "Row". ~1100 sq/ft
• 2 Queen size beds, full bathroom upstairs, and half bathroom downstairs.
• 1 Twin High End Air Mattress can be set up for the 5th person upstairs.
• Complimentary Comcast Cable on a 75" 4K HDTV. On Demand is not included
• Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi internet.
• One Complimentary assigned underground parking space.
• Complimentary Keurig coffee and tea.
• Business ready: Work desk, Wifi, printer, and paper.
• Central heating / air conditioning. Nest Thermostat Control
• Modern full size kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel major appliances.
• In-unit washer and dryer (detergent and softener is included)
• Facing the Row for the best people watching spot you could ask for.
• No pets
• No smoking
• Levi's Stadium is close to Santana Row for those wanting to catch a game. Taxi and Uber is available.
• If time of booking is within 7 days of arrival, a government issued ID is required prior to check-in. This is due to recent fraud activity and for both of our protection.
Santana Row is an upscale outdoor shopping mall in the heart of San Jose. Santana Row offers a mix of brand name shops, local boutiques, twenty restaurants, nine spas and salons, CineArts movie theatre, and the boutique hotel Hotel Valencia. The shops range from luxury brands such as Gucci and Kate Spade to more casual brands like Diesel, H&M, Ann Taylor LOFT, and Urban Outfitters. Also on The Row include restaurants ranging from local concepts like Left Bank Brasserie and sister restaurant LB Steak, Pizza Antica, and EMC Seafood Bar, to chains like The Counter, Maggiano's Little Italy, Blue Bottle Coffee and a Yard House. The district is anchored by Crate & Barrel, Best Buy, The Container Store as well as Valley Fair Shopping Mall. Visit the Santana Row website for more info.
Safeway (Grocery), CVS (Pharmacy), Bank of America, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Winchester Mystery House, just to name a few places, are all within a 2 min walk from the unit.
Conveniently location with easy access to highways 101, 880, highway 280, 17 and 87.
• To SJC (San Jose Airport): 5.9 miles / around 13 min.
• To OAK (Oakland International): 37.5 miles / around 43 min.
• To SFO (San Francisco International): 37.9 miles / around 45 min.
• 3.7 Miles from San Jose Convention Center
• 7.5 Miles from Santa Clara Convention Center
• 3 Miles from SAP Center / HP Pavilion
• 8.4 Miles from the brand new Levi's Stadium. Home of the 49'ers.
Public transit in San Jose (and the entire South Bay portion of the Bay Area) is provided primarily by VTA, which operates bus and light-rail (modern streetcar) service. Caltrain also provides rail service throughout a portion of Santa Clara County. BART is also an option within the Bay Area.
Other things to note:
This condo is very clean and kept up to date with no expense spared. The pictures reflect it's current state and there are no surprises. This loft is directly on Santana Row street above Paper Source and Parker Warber. From your window you can see Tesla Motors, Straits Cafe, Gucci, and Cocola Bakery. It's really the ultimate location if you are staying on Santana Row or San Jose.