Visiting San Quintin
Visitors to San Quintin are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. In San Quintin, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Quintin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and San Quintin Central Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lazaro Cardenas Square and Temple of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mision Santa Maria - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Quintin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 15.00 inches of rain falls on San Quintin each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F