Visiting Vicente Guerrero
Visitors can enjoy all that Vicente Guerrero has to offer including its parks. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vicente Guerrero
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of Christ the King, Benito Juarez Park, and Holy Spirit Chapel. You'll also find Temple of Our Lady of Guadalupe and San Quintin Central Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Vicente Guerrero, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Costa Brava Beach House is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from central Vicente Guerrero. This 2.5-star hotel in San Quintin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Mision Santa Maria is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the center of Vicente Guerrero. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Camalu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- La Cueva Del Pirata is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Vicente Guerrero. This 2.5-star hotel in San Quintin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Vicente Guerrero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vicente Guerrero is 12.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F